New ‘Baker Direct’ website has been launched
So come on Bakers, register now for free
Customers have to simply pop in your postcode to find you and then over to you to capture and deliver the order.
Baker Direct is supported by bakery trade groups.
Delivery services are springing up in Ireland & the UK.
Bako Western Ltd will strive to provide its customers and all other interested parties, at all times, with a service complying with the requirements of The BRC Global Standard – Storage and Distribution.
Bako Western Ltd recognises that the disciplines of quality, health and safety and environmental management are an integral part of its management function. The Company views these as a primary responsibility and to be the key to good business in adopting appropriate Quality Standards.
The Quality Policy of Bako Western calls for continuous improvement in its Quality Management activities.
The overall quality objective of Bako Western is based on the Company’s commitment to provide its customers with products which are fit for their intended purpose and which are stored and delivered safely in accordance with the company’s management systems.
Bako have implemented and maintain a HACCP system specifically designed for the storage and distribution of food products and senior management are fully committed to ensuring that this and all other applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are met including:
UK Food Safety (General Food Hygiene) Regulations 2005
Food Safety Act 1990
Consumer Protection Act 1987
Trade Descriptions Act 1968
The Food Safety (Temperature Control) Regulations 1995
Management will continue to monitor the company’s operations and will ensure that this quality policy is communicated throughout the company and is reviewed at Management Review Meetings and updated in line with any changes to company operating policies and procedures to ensure that the policy remains relevant as the company seeks to continually improve the effectiveness of its quality management system.
It is also the company’s policy that all employees shall have a full commitment to quality and will receive appropriate training.
FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY STATEMENT
Food safety and quality are of paramount importance to BAKO Western Ltd and we are dedicated to achieving customer satisfaction through continuous improvement in all that we do.
BAKO Western Ltd will strive to provide its customers and all other interested parties, with a service complying with the requirements of the BRC Global Standard for Storage and Distribution. In doing so, we will provide both human and financial resources to ensure these requirements are met.
We expect every individual to support this policy and ensure that our food safety and quality standards are properly applied.
BAKO Western will above all:
- Ensure compliance with all relevant food safety regulations.
- Ensure we apply best practice in the management of food safety hazards.
- Define appropriate standards and systems for sourcing, storage and distribution of products. Such systems will include supplier quality assurance, hazard and risk analysis, traceability and crisis management.
- Monitor compliance and effectiveness of standards set through our Quality Management System, driving and embedding a quality, food safety and customer service culture within the organisation.
- Train, develop, support and reorganise our employees so that they can take responsibility for the improvement of quality.
- Distribute goods to specifications and standards agreed with the customer.
- Review the competencies of staff and provide relevant training as appropriate.
The overall quality objective of BAKO Western Ltd is based on the company’s commitment to provide to its customers, products and service which are fit for their intended purpose and which are stored and distributed safely in accordance with the company’s management systems and to include current legislations and regulations.